In May we set a bold challenge for ourselves, to raise $20,000 in a month. Through all the donations we received, we raised $5000 from 50 individual supporters!
Now we want to express a huge thank you to everyone that gave! These $5000 will ensure we have the resources that make our every day organizing possible. They will be used for many things including:
We are celebrating 40 years of tenant power and resilience all year long, so if you were not able to participate in our $40 for 40 years campaign you can still give here, or come by the office anytime. We also have our big party on Thursday, September 19th (hope you’ve marked your calendars already) and will be having some exciting news about that soon.
This is how grateful we are to be part of such an incredible community. Thank you all for recognizing the importance of the work HRCSF does and has been doing for 40 years.
- Tenant’s Rights Info
- Eviction, Relocation Money, Just Cause, Fire Issues
- Foreclosure/Sale of Building
- Heat Issues
- Habitability/ Repair Issues
- Illegal units
- Landlord Entry, Lockouts, Utility Shutoffs, Harassment
- Noise Issues
- rental assistance programs
- Rent Board, Rent Control, Rent Board hearings & fees
- Rent Increases, Utility Passthroughs, Banking, Capital Improvements
- Roommates/ Subletting
- Security Deposits
- SRO issues
- Tenant Resources
- Tenant Counseling
- Public Housing
- Section 8
- About HRCSF